Who doesn’t love wearing a great dress? We’re especially fond of them because they don’t require further decisions to mix and match. This spring season, dresses come in all sorts of trendy styles like midis, maxis, flowing, structured… There’s so much to choose from!
So don’t be intimidated by the myriad of images of perfect looking magazine models, curvy, grown-up bodies can look amazing as well. Just follow these tips to find the dresses you’ll never want to stop wearing:
Best dresses for a curvy figure
The empire waist dress is an essential that we see season after season, including this one. It is characterized by having a fitted top and a loose, flowing shape from there downwards.
Why we love it for curvy women
- Perfect for making you look taller.
- Enhances the bust.
- The fabric fall allows you to show your shape subtly.
- Elegant and sexy at the same time. Makes the best of your body shape by optimizing your most flattering parts.
How to wear an empire cut dress
Wear it with a short biker jacket to make it less dramatic and more practical. This way it dons a more modern urban vibe, which is both trendy and silhouette friendly.
The best dress for a petite body
The aim is to create movement and height; this is why the shirtdress is your must-have this spring. Fun and flirty, this easy-to-wear style looks particularly surprising in this adorable floral print. Cinch at the waist to enhance the figure, and add black strappy heels; they don’t have to be sky high to add to the elongating effect.
Why is it ideal for petite women?
- The neckline allows you to play with the style.
- The buttons show a bit of leg, depending on how much you leave unbuttoned.
How to wear a shirtdress
Wear it with a fitted blazer to further streamline your silhouette!
The best dress for a rectangular body shape
A minimalistic style dress with a straight cut will be ideal if you have a rectangular silhouette. It will instantly make you look more sophisticated.
Why is it ideal for women with a rectangle silhouette?
- Because it’s a simple and clean design without clunky volumes.
- It’s a cut that does not cling to the body, so it works wonderfully to divert attention from the torso.
- Choose a dress with graphic print to create texture and dimension.
How to wear minimalistic dresses?
Wear them with a trench coat to keep elegant and timeless!