Bored of your most basic looks? We’re back once again to suggest new and cool look ideas which are easy to execute with small changes. This way you can make a plain outfit look super trendy. Read on to learn how easy it is to completely give a twist to an outfit!
Smart casual with jeans
A look consisting of a t-shirt and jeans usually goes unnoticed. very stylish.
Change it up by adding a denim shirt, a camel colour blazer and a red clutch. You will have a comfortable, up-to-date look which is very stylish.
3 garments to create a winning casual look
- Denim shirt: A wardrobe staple that you can’t go without as it gives us countless options for mixing and matching.
- Camel colour blazer: the blazer is always a must-have item in any wardrobe because it’s versatile for both for informal and formal looks. With spring coming our way, opt for a camel shade instead of the typical black or beige.
Style tip: “Roll up your sleeves, letting the cuffs of the shirt show, it will optically streamlines your figure”
Opt for a medium-sized accessory in a colour that blends well with the blazer. We suggest this is one in a vibrant red hue; it’s not only trending this season but packs a colourful punch that flatters the entire ensemble.
The Failsafe total black
A total black look is foolproof. This is because it’s elegant, streamlines the silhouette and it’s versatile enough for all kinds of occasions.
3 garments to make a total black outfit special
- Midi dress: You surely have a midi dress gathering dust in the closet because you’re tired of always wearing it in the same way.
- Suede biker: suede and leather biker jackets are in for spring. Wearing them with a midi dress to create a layered look that plays with different lengths will make your dress standout in all the right ways.
- Shopper bag: functional and ideal for the day to day. Opt for a solid and neutral colour, like black, for maximum versatility.
Go for the total knitwear look
A gray knit cardigan with a midi knit skirt may not be that interesting, but if we add an oversize cardigan, a wide black belt and a silver clutch, things change completely!
3 garments to complete a total knit looks
- Oversize cardigan: Wear a fitted cardigan with a scoop neckline to show off your shoulders (showing a bit of shoulder is a great trick to streamline your shape) and add another oversize cardigan on top.
- Wide belt: Accessories are key to change up a look. Wearing a wide belt in the same shade of the skirt will enhance your waist creating an hourglass figure. It’s very easy to do and works with a myriad of outfits, not just this one!
- Silver clutch:According to the Milan runways, silver is back. Don’t be afraid to adopt this colour because it will bring shine and fun to any ensemble. Going for a silver bag is the easiest way to add a bit of glitz and glam your look.